An Antibacterial, Alcohol-Free Instant Hand Sanitiser. It is a quick, efficient and easy way to sanitise your hands without the need for soap, water or towels. Simply apply one pump to your hands and rub together until dry.
- 250ml Spray bottle
- Available in Original (no odour), Lavender or Orange
- Laboratory proven to kill 99.99% of germs quickly
- pH neutral
- Contains NO alcohol
- Does NOT sting
- Non-flammable & non-toxic
- Moisturising with added glycerin
- Lasts longer compared to an alcohol-based gel
- The active ingredient remains on the surface of the skin and does not evaporate
- Liquid formula not gel
- Only the Lavender and Orange contains essential oils.
Benzalkonium Chloride is a Quaternary Ammonium Compound, otherwise known as a Quat. It is one of the safest biocides known and has a long history of efficacious use. It has long been deemed safe for human use and is widely used in eye washes, hand and face washes, mouthwashes, spermicidal creams and in various other cleaners, sanitisers and disinfectants. Benzalkonium Chloride has residual antibacterial qualities continuing to kill germs for a few hours after initial application.
Disclaimer: Any hand sanitiser use (either non-alcohol or containing alcohol) is only an aid in preventing germs, the number one thing that will help you prevent germs is correct hand washing.