Inkjet printable white PP film vinyl sticker sheet available in both a matte and glossy finish. The glossy finish in particular produces an incredible look which is difficult to show in photographs. It is best described as an almost 'iridescent' finish with the image appearing under the gloss finish.
This media is ideal for printing photo quality stickers, decals and labels using inkjet printers. This product is not suitable for laser printers. The media is made from a PP vinyl film and not PVC like other products. PVC contains around 30% by weight of Chlorine. PP on the other hand will generate only carbon dioxide and water.
Inkjet printer inks are around 80% water and dilute when exposed to water but once printed with dye based inkjet inks the media does entrap the inks and become water resistant, in that the images will not run when exposed to moisture, but they are not to be considered waterproof. When printing with pigment inks the print is less durable (as you would expect with photo papers etc) due to the nature of pigment inks laying on the surface and not absorbing into the media.
- Size: A4
- Qty: X10 Sheets
- Suitable for both dye or pigment based inkjet printers (not suitable for laser printers)
- Made from Vinyl PP film (not PVC)
- 120gsm weight excluding backing
- Non yellowing
- Backing sheet comprises of a clear film
- Printed images are water resistant (not waterproof) and if printed with dye inkjet inks will not run when exposed to water
- High tack permanent adhesive
- Incredibly sharp image with no bleed
- *Australian stock