Skip to content
Waterslide Decal Paper for Laser Printers
- Prepare or Design your product
- Print your project onto the glossy side of the paper
- Allow to stand for a few minutes
- Spray your paper with the printed project with acrylic gloss sealer (Spray an even coat in all directions to make sure your paper is completed sealed)
- After you have sealed the project allow to dry completely or use a hair dryer on low heat to dry your project faster.
- Once your project is dried then you can cut around your design either by hand or with a cutting machine.
- In a clean bowl with tepid water (25 degrees) emurse your design into the water for approximately 30 to 40 seconds or until the backing of the waterslide paper detaches from the design. If the backing does not detach you can gentle rub the backing to remove it.
- While waiting for your project to soak in the water, make sure the surface your applying your project to is cleaned and free from oil, dirt fingerprints. Clean gently with rubbing alcohol for an extra clean surface.
- Once backing is removed gently apply your project to the desired surface, very carefully smooth out the design onto the surface trying to remove excess water, also trying to prevent bubbles or creases.
- When the project is completely smoothed out and applied to the surface take a soft dry cloth and gently pat the surface to remove water.
- You can allow your project to dry naturally or you can place it into a oven on a low temperature for approx 10 to 15 minutes.
- Once completely dried and you apply another light coat of sealer for extra protection of your project.
- It is recommended that you leave the project to settle for a few days before using.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.